After spending years in the coffee industry the owners of Specialty Coffee and Wines have tried to link some of Life’s pleasures to come up with viable products that can benefit and enhance one’s favorite hobbies and passions. For years our family has owned, bred, trained and shown man’s best friend.
So the questions became; How do we link our love of coffee and dogs? The idea is creating a specialty coffee line to sell to coffee and dog lovers that would also help our four legged friends became very appealing. Thus the creation of Dog-On-good Coffee
Using our years of experience in the coffee industry, we’ve created a wonderful line of coffees that feature dogs on the label. The purpose being a means to offer dog lovers, dog clubs, trainers, pet supply companies and charities a great way to support their favorite breeds as well as supporting all animals, especially those in need of homes and medical attention.
How we do this.
1. A portion of all our coffee sale proceeds are donated to the ASPCA by SC&W.
2. We’ve created breed specific labels for dog clubs. Dog Clubs can become dealers in order to purchase our coffee at wholesale and sell it at retail and to use the proceeds as they see fit to help support their club. Many of which have excellent breed Rescue Programs and other charitable efforts.
3. Vendors – Most dog show vendors are also dog lovers, if not breeders themselves. So why not sell coffee at your next dog show event and not only support your breed, but also know that your efforts are helping many dogs.
4. Trainers and pet supply companies can also become dealers in order to sell Dog-On-Good-Coffee to its customers whom will not only be pleased with this great coffee but to know your efforts are helping animals all over the country.
5. Charities supporting not only dogs, but ALL animal rescue efforts can be considered as potential dealers for Dog-On-Good-Coffee. Just give us a call and tell us about your charity. Charity specific labels can be created for charitable events with adequate lead time.
6. Other clubs, civic associations and churches, whatever your charitable cause, we’d love to hear about your efforts and how possibly, Dog-On-Good-Coffee can help generate profits for your charity. If we can help support your efforts, you’ll be helping support ours, so we welcome your inquiry.
Bella, Charlie, Bear and Celeste & Harry Weeks